Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

REMODELING SERIES: THE BEDROOM

First, I would just like to ask, WHAT THE HECK?



Who thinks it would be a good idea to use WOLVES in the bedroom wallpaper? Honestly people! GET SOME TASTE!


After seeing the before pictures, it's easy to tell that most of the needs are sheerly cosmetic, but there are a lot of them! I'll give you a list to show what we've done:
1. Painted. We used a light green from Lowe's Valspar collection.
2. New carpet. The blue just wasn't cutting it for me.
3. Painted the trim. Looking back we should have done this before the c arpet was installed, but honestly, we just didn't have the time-- we had to have the carpet in so we could move in!
4. Wainscoting. I have loved the look that gorgeous clean wainscoting provides- instant style!
5. New doors and blinds. Much needed!

After Pictures:


Not the cleanest my house has ever looked, but when you are in the process of moving, what else can you ask for? This room was one of my favorites after its completion-- I got some of the best sleep of my life here!

Only one more post to go one this remodeling series! Watch out for REMODELING SERIES II coming... whenever we find a house to live in!


No comments:

Post a Comment