Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

REMODELING SERIES

So I am going to be doing a series of posts on how my husband and I remodeled our home. I have been meaning to do this for a long time, but the photos are all scattered around and it's chaotic in my life right now!

I'll take you room by room and show off our BEFORE and AFTER pics as well as reveal some home remodeling shortcuts we learned along the way!

We bought this house last April (2011) for only $26,000! We knew that it would take some time to fix everything that the house needed, but we had NO IDEA that it would take as much work as it has... and still not be entirely finished!

Through the trials of remodeling a house that you already live in (believe me- they are great and many) there were also the trials of me being an unmotivated pregnant person and the time crunch of expecting a baby only months away!

Anyways, I am amazed at the transformation our house has undergone (it's nearly unrecognizable!!!) on such a tight budget (thank you, Menards!) Hopefully you will become inspired! (Or not, it's up to you.)



No comments:

Post a Comment