Pages

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Two Months, Rylan!

I can't believe it!
My little Rylan-Boy is two months old already! I know it sounds crazy, but this is going by toooooo quickly already! I was looking at pictures I took at his first month and comparing them to his second month, realizing how much he has grown! This is indeed no surprise to us, since it's about two and a half pounds later.... (what happened to my 5.5 pound baby???? That carseat carrier sure is getting HEAVY!) Here are some pictures to compare his size:


March 14, 2012: Rylan's one month old!


Look at those scrawny little legs! How irresistible :)




And those ARMS! SO fragile!
Yes, we bought a Valentine's Day tie to celebrate the day he was born on (since I was in labor that entire day, with the induction starting at 5am- Nick and I did little to no celebrating on our first Valentine's Day as a married couple!)


To contrast sharply, observe Rylan today, April 14, 2012 at two months old:
CHUBBY CHEEKS-so kissable! hahah
pouty face!

What a change a month can make! Someone must be feeding him heartily :)
Expect many many more update and pictures to come.
I love being Rylan's momma!




No comments:

Post a Comment