Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

Not Too Late for Some Winter Decour!

While it may be too late for some winter decour....

If you've still got your tree up, you're in good company!
 Others may still apply to the season!!! With a bit of help from my trusty hot glue, some extra glass bottles and cheap yarn.....


I created this! I originally saw a row of yarn-colored bottles on Pinterest, so I decided to neutralize the colors a bit, cut out letters to express the JOY of the season, and added some spirally twigs left over from my wedding. 


 Then, with the leftover yarn, three styrofoam balls, black wire and two small buttons, I indulged in my fanatical love of snowmen! I still think he needs a scarf though-- doesn't he just look chilly??? Maybe next winter I'll add one. Now, I'm ready to move on to spring decour!




No comments:

Post a Comment