Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Baby~ Rylan Bentley Brown

Well, happy Valentine's Day to us!

We welcomed our son, Rylan Bentley, into the world at 11:34 on February 14. A little early, but that was expected with some of the complications we were having. He weighed 5.5 pounds and was 17 inches long. Little guy with some big fight!

One of Rylan's first pictures. MANY to follow :) Nick also wanted me to point out the KU beanie!  
Also, just a congratulatory side note: our in-laws (Nick's older sister Jill and her husband Caleb) had their baby this morning (Feb. 15 around 9am). This makes for one busy family, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I hope you all enjoy joining me on this lifelong journey of what motherhood and sacrificial parenting looks like! It will be very difficult at times (I have no doubts!) but I know it will be extremely worth it in the end.



No comments:

Post a Comment